Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Cute Easter Egg Chicks

Last Saturday, we dyed Easter eggs. As always, our family went all out. This year I decided to make three chicks. I used blue tape for the eyes and beak. To make a perfect circle for the eyes, I used a single hole punch. After placing the tape in the right places, I put the eggs in the dye. Once they had sat in the dye for a while, I pulled them out and let them dry. Then I took off the blue tape. I used sharpies to color in the eyes and beak. For the wings, I colored card stock with sharpie. Then I cut the colored card stock into wing shapes and taped it to the chicks. Although it was a little time consuming, it was a lot of fun. And they turned out so cute.


Here are the cute chick eggs I made

1 comment:

  1. Elizabeth, these are sooo cute! And I absolutely adore this picture of them! :)

    ReplyDelete